Sram X01 Eagle Rear Derailleur
Sram Rear Derailleur X01 Eagle 12 Speed Max 52T
Elevating the shift, expanding the capable, the Sram X01 Eagle rear derailleur features an updated cage architecture to provide better chain management than ever. The X01 Eagle rear derailleur works with the new 10-52t cassettes and is backwards compatible to also work with 10-50t options. As part of the new Eagle Colour system, it comes in X01 Eagle signature colour way to go perfectly with any colour cassette and chain a rider wants.
- Updated cage provides better chain retention and more precise shifts.
- Backwards compatible, works with 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Cage Lock: With Cage Lock technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation – as well as chain installation – becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
- Roller Bearing Clutch: Roller bearing clutch technology eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap. However, it is still able to avoid sacrificing precision.
- X-Actuation: Developed specifically for Sram 1x, X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
- X-Horizon: This rear derailleur’s ‘straight parallelogram’ design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
- X-Sync: Sram X-Sync 1 x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The Sram X-Sync tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-Sync chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and roller. Engineered in Germany, X-Sync rings are an integral part of the Sram 1 x drivetrain. Accept no imitation.
- Eagle: The Eagle technology represents our newest 1 x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter, simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. In addition, Eagle features all-new 1 x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Also, Eagle technology provides an expanded gear range of 520%, which is equal to 2 x 11 drivetrains.