Sram Rear Derailleur GX Eagle 12-Speed
Sram Rear Derailleur GX Eagle 12-Speed Max 52T
Riders want the derailleur to do its job shifting on command, whether under climbing load or the stage finish. The Sram GX Eagle derailleur 12-Speed gets it done with an updated cage architecture that improves chain management. Refined to work with the new 10-52t cassettes, it’s also backwards compatible for the 10-50t versions. Giving riders choice, because that’s how it should be. Finished with the new GX Eagle signature colour way – to compliment any cassette and chain colour way a rider wants from the Eagle Colour system. Further proof that the GX Eagle derailleur is there for one thing – to do the job.
- Backwards compatible, works with both 10-50t and new 10-52t cassettes.
- Updated cage architecture provides better chain retention and precise shifts.
- Comes in GX Eagle signature colour way as part of Eagle Colour system and goes with all colours of Eagle cassettes & chains – from Black to Gold to Rainbow, to HardChrome and new Copper.
- Cage Lock: With Cage Lock technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation – as well as chain installation – becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
- Roller Bearing Clutch: Roller bearing clutch technology eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision.
- X-Actuation: Developed specifically for Sram 1 x X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
- X-Horizon: This rear derailleur’s “straight parallelogram” design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.