Specialized Levo SL Hire
The Turbo Levo SL Expert Carbon features a full carbon frame, full FOX suspension and a SRAM Eagle X01 drivetrain so you can crush long rides, get rowdy and redefine your mtb experience with an e-mtb that is so sleek and lightweight you'll forget it's an electric bike. The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to your pedals. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when you’re riding without power assistance.
No need to worry about running out of power as the Turbo Levo SL eats up big miles and long days. However, if you’re looking for even more miles, the optional Range Extender boosts your range by another 50 percent. Plus, the Mission Control App can handle battery management automatically, ensuring your battery will last as long as you need it to. The Turbo Levo SL lets you take on ridiculously long adventures without the fear of tiring out before you've fully enjoyed yourself. It helps you hit three laps of your favourite trail instead of just one.
- Ultra-smooth and lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your pedalling power.
- 150mm of suspension front and rear, courtesy of FOX's Performance Elite 36 fork and Performance Elite DPX2 shock.
- £85 for a Full Day
- Pick up available from 9:00am, drop your bike back no later than 4:00pm.
- Mechanic setup tailored to your preferences (Suspension Set Up/Brake Lever adjust/Tyre pressures & Saddle Height)
- Please bring along a current Driver’s Licence or Passport. We keep a hold of your photographic ID while you’re out on the bike along with a car key.
- We advise everyone to wear suitable clothing and protection no matter what bike you’re demoing (Full Face/Half Face Helmet/Knee Pads/Appropriate clothing to deal with whatever weather you can expect in Scotland).
- Bring your own pedals. (If you require pedals, please let us know in advance and we can provide).
- Bikes will be inspected on return. Customers will be liable for any damages to the bikes.
Note: Demo bookings made after 4:30pm on the day before collection will not be available for collection before 9:30am.