Specialized Enduro Hire
The Specialized Enduro Expert packs a serious punch and laughs in the face of the steepest, rockiest trails. You get 170-millimeters of the most capable downhill performance, full FOX suspension, powerful disc brakes, and a robust alloy wheelset to round it out. With 514 trails across Innerleithen and the Tweed Valley. Wether you’re into fast and flowy like New York New York or steep and Techy like Date Night the Enduro expert takes it in it’s stride. Perfect for a day on the Adrenalin Uplift or sending it up the Golfie.
- £75 for a Full Day
- Pick up available from 9:00am, drop the bike back no later than 4:00pm.
- Mechanic setup tailored to your preferences (Suspension Set Up/Brake Lever adjust/Tyre pressures & Saddle Height)
- Please bring along a current Driver’s Licence or Passport. We keep a hold of your photographic ID while you’re out on the bike along with a car key.
- We advise everyone to wear suitable clothing and protection no matter what bike you’re demoing (Full Face/Half Face Helmet/Knee Pads/Appropriate clothing to deal with whatever weather you can expect in Scotland).
- Bring your own pedals. (If you require pedals, please let us know in advance and we can provide).
- Bikes will be inspected on return. Customers will be liable for any damages to the bikes.
Note: Demo bookings made after 4:30pm on the day before collection will not be available for collection before 9:30am.