Explore all the Tweed Valley has to offer on The Turbo Creo SL EVO. Here to assist you further into the forest, down the gravel road. From Cadmuir to Yair your possibilities for adventure are endless. Want help finding the best route for you why not try our “Ride with a Local” guide service.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, but it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- With the Future Shock 2.0, you’ll feel a reduction in fatigue and an increase in speed, no matter the terrain.
- £75 for a Full Day
- Pick up available from 9:00am, drop your bike back no later than 4:00pm
- Please bring along a current Driver’s Licence or Passport. We keep a hold of your photographic ID while you’re out on the bike along with a car key.
- We advise everyone to wear suitable clothing and protection no matter what bike you’re demoing (Full Face/Half Face Helmet/Knee Pads/Appropriate clothing to deal with whatever weather you can expect in Scotland).
- Bring your own pedals. (If you require pedals, please let us know in advance and we can provide).
- Bikes will be inspected on return. Customers will be liable for any damages to the bikes.
Note: Demo bookings made after 4:30pm on the day before collection will not be available for collection before 9:30am.