Muc-Off Ride Guard (Front)
Muc-Off Front Ride Guard
Tired of your front wheel hurling muck into your face whilst bombing it down the trail? We’ve got the answer. Lightweight and stealthy, the Muc-Off Ride Guard keeps mud fling at a minimum.
- Made from 100% recycled materials
- Made in England
- 100% recyclable
- Guards against mud
- Looks awesome
- Easy to fit
- Supplied with 4 zip ties
- Step 1. Firstly remove the Sag setter and attach it to your shock pump. You can now set the sag on your suspension if required (check shock manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Step 2. Remove the zip ties and thread them through the four sets of holes in the RideGuard from the rear to the front
- Step 3. Slide the RideGuard under the front fork brace and loosely loop the zip ties around the brace and fork legs.
- Step 4. Push the RideGuard upward towards the fork brace and tighten the zip ties (A). Tighten the zip ties (B) around the fork legs for a snug fit. Trim the excess ties.
- Step 5. Don’t forget to check your RideGuard regularly to ensure zip ties are tensioned to avoid damage to paintwork.
- Front ride guard
- Reusable zip ties